Friday, May 27, 2011

Fair are the meadows, fairer the woodlands

Today I am grateful for trees and grass and anything green and growing :) even though BYU had a lot of trees and grass for Utah, it's got nothing on Michigan. For example: this is the Huron River for which my high school was named, and is about ten minutes from my house.Beautiful, right? Although this picture was taken a few miles up the river you still get the idea. If I ever move somewhere with less trees you can expect that I will paint them on my walls, and incorporate them into my decorations in any way possible because I love them that much. Nature in general, especially living things, astounds me and brings me so much joy, and I am so grateful to surrounded by so much beauty.

P.S. the title is from one of my favorite songs, "Beautiful Savior"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!