Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friends make me smile!

I am so grateful for my friends. Some of them I've known almost my whole life and still keep in contact with, and some of them I was really close to for a short amount of time and we don't really talk much anymore, which is sad, but I am very grateful to all of them. I am so blessed to have so many people in my life that are always there for me and with whom I can talk about anything at all and they are always willing to listen and offer advice. We all share varying amounts of personal interests and beliefs, but I enjoy spending time with all of them. I am so glad that I am not one of those people you see in movies who doesn't like their "friends" and dreads seeing them. I am quite the opposite. I love talking to and seeing my friends, whether its in person, or via Skype, phone, facebook, or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!