Friday, October 21, 2011

busy, busy, busy

I've been very busy lately. School doesn't seem to be giving me much of break until about a month from now. It's tiring, but I'm enjoying almost all of it, and keeping my head above water.

I've committed to reading at least 2 pages a day from the Book of Mormon, and finish it before the end of the school year. I'm loving it. It's amazing to me how the small amount of time I am giving to the Lord is being repaid with so much confidence and spiritual awareness. I've also been reading, The Skrewtape Letters by C S Lewis. It's pure genius. His understanding of the Lord and of human nature is absolutely mind blowing. He's phenomenal. I'm so glad to read something for pleasure and not for school, it has been way too long. Next on my list is either Mere Christianity or The Great Divorce, also by C S Lewis.

I'll try to post more often, and just keep swimming until Thanksgiving break, when I will be in . . . CALIFORNIA. Thank you Grandma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!