Thursday, March 15, 2012

Try a Little Harder to Be a Little Better

I have been trying lately to be the person I want to become. It has been mostly subconscious, a series of choices that have led to a change of habits and way of thinking. I have been trying to allow the Savior to change me, and the moment I let go of my fears and pride the tiniest bit He began working. I have been blessed with incredible patience, motivation, and love. I have been given glimpses of how He sees those around me. He has given me so many second chances, and in trying to be like Him, I've found myself naturally wanting to do the same for others.

The Lord is great. He loves us, He wants us to be happy, and He wants us to be like Him. It is not easy, and we will mess up, but that doesn't mean we are lost. He will always do what is best for us, even if we cannot understand how or why.

I know that if every day each of us were to try a little harder to be a little better, that we would succeed, we would be happier, and the world would be a much nicer place, both because of our perception and the effect we would have on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!