Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Time Flies

Two years ago today I met most of Cameron's extended family (on his dad's side.) We'd been dating two weeks. His grandma told him that if he left me she'd disown him and keep me. His cousin asked if I'd come to the family reunion.

Later we went for a walk around the Salt Lake Temple and I told Cameron that I loved him. I was so nervous that I'd scare him off but I felt like I needed to be honest with him. He told me he thought he might marry me, then asked if he could kiss me. I said yes.

Now, two years later, we are married and have a 3 1/2 month old baby. I never would have thought things would move so fast, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love you, Darling, ever so much more than I did two years ago. I am so grateful to be your wife. You are everything to me. I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!