Friday, July 29, 2011

Family

I'm really grateful for my family. My immediate family is wonderful and I love them to bits, and they always love and support me. We have our moments of disagreement and such, but we always make up for it later. They're patient with all of my short comings (which are many) and help me work through my problems.
I'm also really grateful for my "family" that I'm not related to: the people who always loves, support, and accept me even though they're not obligated to in any way. One really great example of this the entire DeVries family. They are always so kind to me, and I never feel as if I'm unwanted when I'm around them. They're seriously like my second family and I love them so, so much that it sometimes makes me cry because I just don't have enough room for all that love in my heart. I don't know what I'd do without them.

I'm so grateful for all of my friends that have loved and supported me throughout my life and who continue to do so. I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!