Thursday, July 28, 2011

I love rain, and Harry Potter

Last night I got to go to Harry Potter and the deathly hallows pt2 for the second time with my new friend Dan. We have a crazy lot in common, and he's super fun. We went to the movie and it was awesome, although I didn't cry nearly half as hard or as much as I did the first time, which is a very good thing. I was seriously sobbing the first time, although it probably had something to do with the incredibly late hour and my caffein consumption that day. ( I know, naughty, naughty Dana. How dare I drink a vanilla coke. Shame on me.)

When the movie was done we went to the door and it was POURING. Plus there was lightning every 5 to 10 seconds so that made it even cooler. I pulled out my umbrella like a boringly responsible adult but Dan just ran right out into the rain. pretty soon I closed my umbrella and followed suit. I love playing in the rain J It was pretty bad driving weather, and I'm glad that he drove instead of me because when it rains that hard my windshield leaks on the passenger seat, not to mention rear wheel drive is never good on slippery roads.

I was really excited that it was raining because we haven't had a proper storm in weeks and the grass is all sad looking. Plus, as previously mentioned, I love rain, and lightning, and thunder. Lightning is so cool at night. I don't particularly care for it when I'm trying to fall asleep, but I do like watching it light everything up for a split second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!