Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Little Taste of Motherhood

For the past 3 weeks I was babysitting my cousins in Orem, and it was tiring. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but I am also glad that I don't actually have four kids, a full load of classes, and no husband to help and offer emotional support. I really did have a fantastic time, though. It felt so good to be caring for children. It just felt so right. People are meant to be in families, and I can't wait until I can have my own. Don't worry, I'm not going to rush into anything; but as much as I am enjoying my single life, I know that I don't want to be here forever. I have always felt that there was nothing more important for me than becoming a mother and raising my children the best that I can. Again, I'm not in any hurry, but I'm excited for when the time comes. Although I am emotionally exhausted, I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity that I had, and for my wonderful cousins. I love them so much :)
I will, however, enjoy not having a sick baby join me in my bed in the middle of the night ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Brooke, one of the co-hosts of the BYU Blogger meetup. Anyway, I'm just stopping by to say hi and get to know you a little bit more before the meeting. Make sure to check out the post below and send an email! Thanks girl!

    Brooke

    http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2012/02/byu-blogger-meet-up.html

    Oh, and I'm your newest follower :) And I LOVE your background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!