Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Family Portraits

We took some family portraits earlier this year. We were pleasantly surprised at how well they turned out because we just put our camera up on a tripod and used the timer and took 5 shots at a time. It worked really well, for the most part.

While we were getting the settings right on the camera Sam just wanted to eat the leaves. I had to rescue quite a few.



But once we started taking pictures he was a great sport!






During the pictures of just Cameron and I, Samuel sat in his stroller nearby so happily.



We took him to the playground afterwards and I rode down the slide with him and we continued to take some pictures while he played. He liked those a lot more than the posed ones.





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Shar, I love you too! And I love reading your blog. Thank you so much for being willing to share.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!