Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back to School


I am back in Provo! It's really weird living south of campus, in an apartment, in a singles ward with no pre-mission guys. I'm really grateful to my grandparents for taking me in and letting me stay with them, taking me shopping, making sure I'm fed, and helping me move in to the new apartment. I'm really glad that I have family here. I literally would not be able to make this transition by myself, emotionally or physically.
My room mates and I are getting along super well! They are all incredibly sweet and nice. We have a lot in common, and we're excited for classes to start and to get to know our ward. We took some room mate pictures earlier and it was fun :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!