Sunday, September 25, 2011

Charity Never Faileth

I love the relief society. I love the sisterhood, the caring, the safety that we have because of it and the strength and comfort I can receive from, and give to, my sisters there. It is a wonderful organization and I have a very firm testimony that it is ordained of God, that it is for our growth, development, and help.
Getting to know the other young women in my new ward has been wonderful. They are all so sweet and beautiful, with so many talents and insights that they are willing to share both inside and outside of church. I don't know most of them yet, at least not very well, but I am so excited for when I do, because I know that we will be great friends and be able to serve one another.
Last night I went to the General Relief Society Broadcast, and it was amazing. The spirit was so strong and I was able to receive much needed personal revelation, as well as insights shared directly by the speakers. I love this church so much, the doctrine taught, and all of the people in it. It is a truly wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!