Saturday, October 1, 2011

I Love My Daddy :)

I am filled to bursting with gratitude today, and all week. I got to see my daddy this week, and it was fabulous. I haven't seen him in over a month, which I know isn't much, but I love him so much and I miss him when I don't get to see him. He took me shopping, out to dinner, and then we came back to my apartment and he gave me the most wonderful father's blessing ever. I'm so grateful that my dad has the priesthood and has honored and lived worthy of it. It has been such a blessing to me and I am so, so grateful to him for the wonderful example he has been, and to my Father in Heaven for blessing our Church with his Priesthood and revelation. Only 2 and 1/2 months till I get to see him and the rest of my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!