Sunday, October 30, 2011

My wonderful cousin ♥

Today I had the WONDERFUL opportunity of going to my cousin's mission farewell. He is such a wonderful young man. We love to give each other a hard time about pretty much everything, but he is seriously such a great guy and he means a lot to me. He's always there when I actually need him.

The last time I actually spent a significant amount of time with him (about 2 years ago) he was going through a rough time, his testimony wasn't incredibly strong, etc, etc, but when he gave his talk today I knew he was ready to go. He has felt the reality of the love of God and found his testimony, and I couldn't be more proud.
I love you Josh.
(This is a terrible picture of both of us,
we were trying not to laugh or cry,
so our faces were a little funny,
but its the only one I've got)

I am so grateful for this church and the knowledge and testimony I have of its truth and the reality of the atonement and the love of our Father in Heaven and his son for us. I am so grateful for the missionaries who are so courageous and selfless and noble, who dedicate their daily lives to the service of others and to bringing the joy of the restored gospel to any who are willing to hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!