1. "stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts," which shows that by baking when I am stressed out, I am logically doing the opposite of being stressed. I knew there was a reason :)
2. I am really glad I ran into Ashley in the library so I didn't have to eat alone when it was lunch time. plus she's just awesome.
3. I get to go home in FOUR DAYS!
4. BYU's pretty cool, minus finals
5. If I finish all of my finals by Wednesday night, I am allowed to watch psych with my friends. If not, I have to stay in the library and study. If that's not motivation, I don't know what is.
6. random observation: there's not very much snow on the mountains
7. another RO: glittery nail polish chips faster than glossy
8. The library is actually quiet here :)
9. The library and my apartment are nice and warm, even when it's cold outside.
10. I should probably go back to studying.....