Sunday, June 5, 2011

I ♥ My Body

I am really grateful for my body. Even though my skin gets dry and the pigment is uneven, my toes are funny, I need glasses to see things that are far away, whatever. I'm far from perfect physically, but I am so thankful for my body. Even though I may not always show it in the way I care for it I really am so blessed to have a body that, for all intents and purposes, works just fine. Earlier this week I went for a run that was pretty hard on me, although it was relatively short: Almost 3 miles. I was really sore after it because I was silly and forgot to stretch when I got home, but the fact that I was able to just up and run that far is such a blessing, especially considering how much sitting around I've done since I got home. My asthma didn't even act up like it usually does this time of year! I am so grateful for all that I have been given, and for my body that allows me to do almost anything I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!