Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm feeling poetic today--and really, really cheezy. Don't bother reading this post :P

I love the wind. I love the way it plays with my hair and gently brushes my cheeks with its fingertips like a baby trying to fall asleep. I love how invigorating it is to stand in the grass with my arms wide open and absorb the energy of the sun and air until I have to run. I love the way the very earth seems to come alive when the wind blows. The trees dance, the grass waves, the water ripples and rolls, and the sun leaves little brown kisses on my cheeks. Flower petals and cotton wood seeds swirl around me like fairies and remind me of the dreams I used to have of Neverland.

The Mountain from TSO Photography on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!