Monday, December 30, 2013

Our Wedding


It's been a little over a year since our wedding, and I've been looking back and reminiscing a lot. I was recently the matron of honor at my cousin's wedding and helping her plan and prepare made me think more about our wedding, what I liked and what I would have done differently, and just how incredibly happy I was to finally be married to my best friend!

Having all of these thoughts swirling through my head, I thought I'd share them with all of you! You know, if you're interested ;)

So, starting this week, Mondays will be talking about our wedding, tips for brides planning their own weddings, maybe I'll even do some wedding inspiration posts.

Here we go!


The Dress: Part 1
   

The Dress: Part 2
   

The Cake

Invitations
The Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!