Monday, January 20, 2014

Our Wedding: The Invitations

I had a great time designing our invitations. It was the first time I'd done much with graphic design since high school, and looking back there are some things I might do differently, but I really enjoyed it and was happy with the finished product.


I downloaded the script font from dafont.com and I used the word processor on my computer. If you're planning on designing something that has anything besides text, I would strongly encourage you to use a more sophisticated program like photoshop or something similar that is meant for this, because it is really hard to get everything (especially pictures) to line up the way you want in a word processor.



My mom bought the blank invitations online and printed them on our laser printer at home. They turned out great!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!