Thursday, January 9, 2014

Nursery Decorations

For a long time I thought about being an artist. In high school I took an art class almost every semester, and I loved it. I haven't had the chance to do much since coming to college, but over break I got the 'bug' again and asked my mother-in-law if I could raid her art closet. When I emerged, I had a bunch of paint, a heavyweight sketch pad, and a sharpie. Score! This is what happened an hour or so later:


Ta-da! I'm pretty proud of it, and it felt so great to just sit down and paint again. No, it's not a marvelous work of art, the text placement isn't the best I've done, but I had a great time with it and I'm quite satisfied with the finished project!

*Sorry Mr. Milne if I messed up the quote, I was working from memory and I haven't read Winnie the Pooh since I was in middle school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting! I love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment!